New Day Recovery is committed to a process of continual improvement in various spheres of operation, include our organization, program development, service delivery, and overall treatment of our consumers and staff. These efforts are achieved through the collection of information and data that are both valid and reliable, and tied to the goals and indicators of our organization. New Day Recover seeks to do the following:
- Identify and address needs of the organization and its consumers;
- Improve the organization’s business functions and fiscal stability;
- Modify programs developed to optimize efficiency without losing our person-centeredfocus;
- Monitor and improve outcomes of service delivery;
- Improve access to New Day Recovery programs and services;
- Monitor and improve consumer satisfaction with these efforts.
This report will be shared with the Management Team Members and all staff of New Day Recovery, consumers, stakeholders, and partners who collaborate and support New Day Recovery’s mission. It is important to mention that NDR’s strategic plan, input document, risk management plan, health and safety plan, personnel policy manual, accessibility plan, and information/data management plan as well as the NDR policy manual provide details and descriptions of our various systems and operations that are dedicated to performance improvement.